Australia Kiss Thunderbolt Peters Ice Cream Box
Owned By Gene Simmons
2013 Australia Kiss Thunderbolt Peters Ice Cream Box
- In 2013, Peters Ice Cream re-launched the 1980’s KISS Thunderbolt ice-block in time for the band’s 40th anniversary tour of Australia.
- See band dates on the side. (pics)
- Was sold for a short time as a promotional item.
This is an unused empty box found in Gene's collection.
- A "GS owned" Gold Sticker ion the front of the box.
- Condition: good! light wear to edges but nice shape!
- See Shipping fees above (Domestic & international) - shipped first-class postage.
**PLEASE BID ON AN ITEM ACCORDING TO ITS DETAILED DESCRIPTION!
IF THE ITEM LISTED ISN'T ALREADY SIGNED BY GENE - NO, GENE CAN NOT SIGN IT(OR PERSONALIZED IT). - PLEASE READ THE IMPORTANT STUFF TO KNOW BELOW...
IMPORTANT STUFF TO KNOW ABOUT ... GENESIMMONSAUCTIONS.COM
- This site will feature a few dozen of Gene Simmons's personally owned items up for auction each week!
- Items will vary in age and value and range from fun KISS memorabilia to very sentimental one-of-a-kind items that only someone like GENE SIMMONS would own or have had access to.
- GENE has personally signed some of the items, and some items are unsigned (will be noted in each listing).
- We are finding these treasures as we unpack them. Please understand that Gene Simmons isn't sitting over our shoulder with a marker as we unpack, so it's impossible to have each item signed.
- This will be a HUGE ongoing project. Items will be listed in no particular order whatsoever because the boxes that we are packing have been packed in ZERO order, too!
- This is a Gene "The Hoarder of all Hoarders" Simmons warehouse full of unique and fun treasures that we'll share with you as they are unearthed!
**BID ON AN ITEM ACCORDING TO ITS DETAILED DESCRIPTION. PLEASE DO NOT ASK (OR ASSUME!!) WE CAN HAVE GENE SIGN AN ITEM IF YOU ARE THE HIGH BIDDER.**
There are no questions for this listing.